We’ve got five General Admission passes to the Wings Over Illawarra Airshow 2017 to give away. The first five people to complete the Faith of Doss study guides in March 2017 will each receive one pass.
Head over to the study guides and get started!
Terms and conditions.
- This promotion is run by the Faith of Doss, an initiative owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church (North New South Wales Conference) Ltd.
- The promotional material, information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, or Australian residents aged under 18 years who have parental permission to participate.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion commences on 08/03/17 and runs until all five prizes have been claimed.
- The winners will be notified via email or telephone.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). The winners will be the first five individuals determined by the Hope Channel to have completed all 12 Faith of Doss study guides, available at https://www.hopechannel.com/au/learn/faith-of-doss.
- Each winner will receive one Adult General Admission pass to the Wings Over Illawarra Airshow 2017, held at Illawarra Regional Airport on 6-7 May 2017. These passes are valued at $60 each.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This prize is only for the General Admission pass, and does not include the cost of travel to the venue, any associated accommodation costs, nor any costs incurred during the visit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take, claim or redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to attend the Wings Over Illawarra Airshow 2017, held at Illawarra Regional Airport on 6-7 May 2017, they may be required to forfeit their prize for the next eligible applicant who is able to attend.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age and cannot show that they have permission from a parent or guardian to attend, they may be required to forfeit their prize for the next eligible applicant.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication, and they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the study guides on the Hope Channel website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in Australia or New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.